Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Boys "AA" Districts March 1st 2011

Now that the girls have taken a couple of days to prepare for the next round on Thursday its now time to see if I can go perfect for the boys "AA" first round games starting tonight (March 1st) around the state of South Dakota. We will start in District one where the defending champs open up at home against the Brookings Bobcats. I think OG is up to the challenge and beats Brookings tonight. Sioux Falls Roosevelt travels to Watertown tonight as they hope to upend the Arrows. I see both home teams prevailing tonight in District 1.

In District 2 The Warrior Boys host the Lynxs and Lincoln host Yankton. I also see both home teams winning the game tonight. Lincoln and Yankton will be on ESPN 99.1 tonight starting at 7:30pm.

In District 3 The Mitchell Kernels host the win less Golden Eagles from Aberdeen and Pierre host the Huron Tigers. Again in this district I see both home teams coming out with the win although I see Huron giving Pierre a good game.

Last in District 4, where all four teams come into the tournament with a losing record,  RC Central host Spearfish and Sturgis host RC Stevens. I'm going to go with Central to beat Spearfish and a little upset I will go with Stevens to upset Sturgis tonight.

Those are my picks for tonight. What are yours? Please Listen to ESPN 99.1 for high school coverage of Lincoln and Yankton starting at 7:30pm with Brad Peterson.

No comments:

Post a Comment